Since when, I’m so addicted to you,
Since when, my heart was lightened back when I first have news from you,
Since when, I keep on online just because of you,
Since when, I can’t control myself to get off from the computer to see you,
Since when, I can just skip my meal until gastric just I grab some biscuits because I want to know more from you,
Since when, I can sit here for all day long until I have to put patches on my back,
Since when, I can withstand without drinking a drop of water and finally I got an headache,
Since when, I’m spending all my time searching for your information and put my study away,
Since when, I’ve became a tiny person just to hope that you can hear what I’m screaming down here,
Since when, I can ignore my final exam and wanted to see you during that rare chance,
Since when, you are so important to me?
And something weird is……
Why while I’m writing this and I felt that there were two you??
Is that because you got me two personalities?
Is that because you are so far away from my world that I cant reach you?
Or,
Is that any other reason why I am still sitting here in front of the computer..........

thanks to me =pppp for giving you his twitter account =DDD beet po!
ReplyDelete